Ready to see how you can benefit from Bonds?
Right now, you can have access to find the bonds you need for as little as $10k.
That means that instead of buying products from the large institutions and funds with large markups and fees, you can now invest alongside them and obtain the same wholesale prices and even be able to obtain a volume discount.
The benefits of investing in bonds with Australian Bond Exchange…
- Fully visible pricing
- Direct access to wholesales bonds getting you the best price
- No hidden or ongoing fees means more money in your pocket
- Regularly scheduled payments that must be paid
Want More Information?
The benefits of purchasing investment bonds with Australian Bond Exchange…
- Get started with as little as $10,000
- No Commission or Trailing Fees
- Personalised bonds adviser
- The Family is the Core
- We aim to protect your wealth because we understand what’s most important to you – that the fruits of your labour form part of your legacy.
- Build strong Foundations
- Everyone loves profit, and no one likes to lose money. Investment is a marathon, not a sprint and our main focus is to build a robust foundation to protect your money as it grows.
- Be the Lighthouse
- Illuminate the safest way to enable you to navigate through the roughest waters and ensure the number one investment rule – Don’t lose money – is always followed.
- Complete the appropriate application form. This takes about 10 minutes and includes complete Anti-money laundering ID verification process. This is the same requirement needed for a new term deposit or a bank account.
- Discuss with your broker your investment goals and plans. They will offer you a curated list of bonds that fit your requirements.
- You make the informed decision on which bonds to purchase.
- On your instruction we go to the market and purchase the bonds on your behalf if the bonds are not immediately available. This can sometimes take some time to ensure we get you the best price.
- A confirmation note of your purchases will be sent detailing each bond, it’s price and associated interest, fees, gst and banking instructions.
- You then have two business days to transfer the funds. No pre-payment is required.
- From that point on, coupons are paid direct to your bank account.
- As the bond matures, your advisor will contact you to discuss if you want to re-invest or return some or all of the bond value.