Exploring options for a Term Deposit?
- Would you like to earn a better rate than the paltry rate the banks are offering while still being confident your money is protected?
- Does your term deposit return more than inflation? Otherwise you’re eroding your capital.
- Would you like to have no break fees if you need to access your money early?
- Are you adventurous enough to try the industry standard of regular, reliable income investments?
If you have answered yes to any of the above questions then buying Australian Corporate bonds through the Australian Bond Exchange might be the perfect choice for you.
Why choose Australian Corporate Bonds?
Competitive Interest Rates – Typical total returns between 4-5%. Interest rates vary depending on the Company, the term and the type of bond you choose.
Companies you Trust – You already know and trust some of them. Well known ASX listed companies like Qantas, Telstra and many others issue bonds. The companies all compete for your money and you can select what company and return best suits your needs.
Regular payments – Earn a regular payment of roughly 5-7% on your investment on regular intervals.
Terms to Suit You
- Lock in a fixed rate bond and you know exactly what you will be paid every 6 months
- Choose a variable rate bond to take advantage of any interest rate increases in the future
- Choose an inflation linked bond to ensure that the value of your money is maintained even if inflation gets out of hand.
- Or, choose a selection of all three so that no matter what happens in the future, you will always have peace of mind.
Term Deposits v Corporate Bonds
- Corporate bonds generally offer higher rates of interest than term deposits
- You can trade corporate bonds in the market so you can sell early if your circumstances change without any penalties. Term deposits often have a break fee if you need your money early.
- Corporate bonds offer you a selection of well-known Australian companies to choose from. Term deposits are littered with relatively obscure foreign banks offering the highest rates and the major Australian banks only offering an interest rate you just can’t live on.
If you want a higher interest rate while still receiving guaranteed returns from some of Australia’s biggest and best companies then you need to buy corporate bonds through the Australian bond Exchange.
For traditional personal service call our corporate bond team on 02 8076 9343 or click here to commence the application online.